Last updated: 28 July, 2023
Welcome to Value Add, a business publication dedicated to providing news and insights for private equity professionals.
2. Personal Data Collection
Value Add collects and uses your personal data, which can include:
• Information collected by Google Analytics about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website, such as geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and page views.
• Information collected by Stripe relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products or services.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
3. Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
• Administer the website.
• Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
• Enable your use of the services available on the website.
• Send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
• Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
• Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
• Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
4. Disclosing Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to our suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
5. Security of Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients of the personal data.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.